Aquamarine Ocean Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Sondra Barrington
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Keep gold-filled and gold-plated findings separate!
- Turn the loop on ear wire so it faces side to side (not front to back).
- Wire-wrap the dangles directly on loop.
- 1 strand [use 8] #21-884-099-01 Bead, Aquamarine, Round, 4mm
- 1 dozen [use 8] #05-328-03-49 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 3mm
- 1 pair #34-669-03 French Hook, Hoop Style
- 2 pkgs of 10 [use 16] #37-612 Head Pin, 2", Gold-filled, 0.025" Diameter
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 2] #37-391-459 Jump Ring, Round, 5.9mm
- 2 each #44-050-76-61 Link, Gold Filled, Textured, Round, 14mm
- 2 each #44-050-76-62 Link, Gold Filled, Textured, Round, 20mm
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set