Anodized Aluminum Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Bridget Austin
- Cut metal pieces to desired sizes to fit DecoEmboss folder.
- File down any sharp edges and corners with the Flat File.
- Punch holes in metal with EuroPower Punch using the 4.8mm punch.
- Align metal on bracelet and mark holes to punch with Leather Hole Punch.
- Place rivet post through back of bracelet and through both pieces of metal.
- Place cap on rivet. Using the Rivet Setter and hammer, tap a few times into place.
- Additional tips: Riveting 101
- 1 each #51-810-15-02 Leather Cuff Bracelet, 1-1/2" - Black
- 1 each #64-910-24-12 Anodized Aluminum Sheet, 24 Gauge, 6x6" - Onyx
- 1 each #64-910-24-09 Anodized Aluminum Sheet, 24 Gauge, 6x6" - Violet
- 1 10-pack [use 2] #69-983-06-9 TierraCast Gunmetal Leather Rivets
- #69-500 Sizzix Big Shot Jewelry Studio Machine
- #69-325-037 Sizzix DecoEmboss Botanical Swirls Embossing Die (or the die of your choice)
- #69-230 EURO TOOL Shear, 7"
- #69-252-01-4 EURO TOOL Flat File, 6", #4 Cut
- #69-214 EURO TOOL EuroPower Punch, 3/32 - 9/32" (2.4mm - 7.1mm; use 4.8mm)
- #69-104 BeadSmith Rotating Leather Hole Punch
- #69-385 ImpressArt Metal Stamping Hammer, Stubby
- #69-236-2 ImpressArt 2" Steel Block with Feet
- #69-348-06 TierraCast Rivet Setter for 6mm Leather Rivets
- #69-306-P Jewelry Pliers, Bracelet Bending, Nylon Jaw