An Ode to Ojo Earrings Tutorial
Created by: Lindsey Green
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Brushing steel wool lightly over the copper blanks gives them a nice shine and textured look.
- 2 each #44-780-40 Blank, Copper, Lightning Bolt, 49x13mm (Copper)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #44-940-52-AS Charm, Cast, Swallow (Antiqued Silver Plated)
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-328-04-160 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm (Crystal/ Silver Shade)
- 1 doz [use 2] #05-328-06-156 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 6mm (Purple Velvet)
- 1 pair #34-063-41 French Hook Ear Wire, Niobium (Bronze)
- 1 oz [use 8] #37-136-7 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm (Antiqued Copper Plated)
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-145-7 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm (Antiqued Copper Plated)
- 1 oz [use 4] #37-099-20-7 Head Pin, 2", Standard, Ball End (Antiqued Copper Plated)
- #69-275-58 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Flat
- #69-275-52 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Round-Nose Pliers
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- 0000 steel wool (from hardware store)