Aloha Simple Hair Claw Tutorial
Use your favorite flower molds with Super Clear Resin and Alumilite Powders to create dozens of flowery hair claws in any colors!
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Use a paint brush to apply metallic powder to the mold before adding resin.
- Use ink sparingly to color hair claw.
- Apply a touch of blending solution where colors overlap, and blot excess ink with hand wipes.
- Allow ink to dry and then distress with sanding sponge.
- Glue flower to hair claw before treating with mineral oil.
- 1 ea #60-265 Adhesive, E-6000, 0.5oz
- 1 ea #86-110-003 Adirondack® Alcohol Ink (Eggplant)
- 1 ea #86-110-053 Adirondack® Alcohol Ink (Raspberry)
- 1 ea #86-919-02 Adirondack® Alcohol Ink Blending Solution
- 1 ea #82-512-01 Alumilite Metallic Powder (Copper)
- 1 ea #82-599 Mixing Set
- 1 ea #82-503-06 Super Clear Resin, 6 oz kit
- 1 ea #30-809-30 Wood Hair Claw, Square
- #87-051-FT Nonstick Work Surface, 9.5"
- #69-257 Tool, Sanding Sponges, Set
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Hand wipes
- Mineral Oil
- Paint brush
- Silicone flower mold (from craft supplier)