All Fall Resin Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Rita Hutchinson
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Gently reshape longer loop of the cuff bracelet with round nose pliers to prevent bezel piece from inadvertently detaching.
- This combination of large bezel and large cuff makes an extra-large bracelet. Use smaller bezel and/or smaller cuff as needed.
- 1 ea #46-823-294-3 Bezel, Rectangle, 2 Loop, 29x19mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 ea #51-743-3 Bracelet Component, Cuff, Large (Silver Plated)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 2] #44-940-79-AS Charm, Cast, Ivy Leaf (Antiqued Silver Plated)
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-133-3 Jump Ring, Round, Heavy, 4.5mm (Silver Plated)
- 1 pkg of 10 [use 1] #82-592 Plastic Spatula, 5"
- 1 ea #82-503-06 SuperClear Resin, 6oz kit
- #69-273-99 Tool, Ecco, Four-Piece Set
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- Scrapbooking Paper