We stock fast-drying jewelry glues: super glues, long-lasting two-part epoxies, and specialty adhesives for the jewelry industry. Not sure which ones are right for you? Each adhesive in our online store includes detailed usage information to help you pick the right glue for secure jewelry bonds.
Which glue is best?
- Two-part epoxies are the most work, but have excellent durability: great for production crafters.
- Super glues are best for surfaces that fit exactly together (no gaps), or where you need just a small dab of extra security.
- Some of our specialty & craft glues are flexible or work well for bonding plastics, foil-back crystal, porous materials such as wood and fabric, or metal-to-metal bonds.
- When possible, use a file to roughen smooth surfaces. This allows for a stronger grip.
- Clean both surfaces before applying adhesive (alcohol or acetone and a cotton swab).