A Woman's Touch Necklace Tutorial
Created by: Cindy Morris
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Gemstone beads cut in India often have very small holes. Any color of beading wire is fine for this design, since it won't show, but it does need to be 0.012" or smaller.
- The finished length is 28". Use additonal metal beads for a longer length.
- The hamsa, a universal sign of protection depicting an open (therefore weaponless) right hand, is also known as the hand of Fatima, the hand of Mary and the hand of Miriam.
- 1 strand [use 0.5 strand] #26-830-4 Bead, Faceted Cube, 2.5mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 40] #26-155-32-9 Bead, Metal, Rondelle, 3.2mm
- 1 strand #21-006-025-43-G Bead, Mixed Stone, Irregular Puffed Oval, 6-10mm (Limited Stock)
- 1 spool [use 30"] #61-935-19-14 Beadalon® Wire, 19 Strand, 0.012", 15' Spool
- 1 0.1 oz [use 4] #41-256-01-4 Crimp Tube, "Size 1"
- 1 ea #88-801-19-0 Nina Designs Natural Bronze Charm, Hamsa Hand with Flower
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-271-99 Tool, Glitter, Four-Piece Set