7 Rings of Fire Bracelet Tutorial
Created by: Lindsey Green
Free Technique Sheets & How-Tos Continued Below...
- Create wrapped loop dangles with the crystals and gemstone beads. Attach a jump ring to each and slide onto cord.
- Mix and match the number of crystal and gemstone dangles in any way you would like! No pattern is required.
- Adjust the length of the leather pieces to change the size of the bracelet.
- 1 strand [use 11] #21-000-052-32 Bead, Natural Agate, 14mm Faceted Diamond-Shaped
- 1 strand [use 7] #21-000-036-56 Bead, Rock Crystal Quartz, 8mm Puffed Coin
- 8 each #41-151-99-25-3 Center-Crimp Tube with Loop, 2.2mm I.D.
- 6 each #41-151-99-25-9 Center-Crimp Tube with Loop, 2.2mm I.D.
- 1 dozen [use 1] #39-340-3 Clasp, Lobster, 10mm
- 1 dozen [use 6] #05-328-04-160 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 4mm
- 1 dozen [use 8] #05-328-06-185 Crystal, Bead, Faceted Bicone, 6mm
- 1 pkg of 100 [use 32] #37-099-20-3 Head Pin, 2", Standard, Ball End
- 1 oz [use 1] #37-178-3 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 oz [use 2] #37-178-9 Jump Ring, Round, 10mm
- 1 oz [use 20] #37-136-9 Jump Ring, Round, 5mm
- 1 oz [use 28] #37-145-3 Jump Ring, Round, 6mm
- 1 each [use seven 7" pieces] #61-132-20-02 Leather, Greek, 2mm, 20 Meter
To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download it free here.
- #69-056 Tool, Side Flush Cutter
- #69-275-53 Tool, Baby Wubbers™, Chain-Nose Pliers