Rings & Things welcomes everyone to shop for high-quality, low-priced jewelry making supplies! Prices visible when you are not logged in are retail prices available to everyone.
If you have a current, valid** Tax ID, you're invited to join our Wholesale Program for extra savings! If you live in a location that doesn't provide Tax ID's, you can submit a current, valid** Business License Number instead. Enroll today and make Rings & Things your one-stop-shopping headquarters for wholesale jewelry making supplies!
- It takes approximately 24 hours to validate your tax ID or business license.
- If you are being taxed after you receive your confirmation, and you don't think you should be, please see our Resale Tax Identification page.
- We cannot retroactively apply the wholesale discount, so please watch for your confirmation email before placing a wholesale order. (Verification and confirmation is normally same day! Please allow up to 24 hours.)
About our Wholesale Program
Rings & Things' Wholesale Program automatically gives its members the next quantity price break, up to the highest price break. For example, say a bead is sold by the each, 10, 100, and 1000. In the Wholesale Program, if you order 1-9, you'll receive the 10's quantity price break. If you order 10, you'll receive the 100's quantity price break, and if you order 100, you'll receive the top-tier 1000's quantity price break.
Once you're successfully enrolled, your wholesale prices automatically display when you're logged in to the account associated with your Tax ID or Business License. To see the retail price, log out. Just remember to log back in to get your wholesale discounts!
To enroll in the Wholesale Program, simply add your current, valid** tax ID/reseller information to your Rings & Things' account:
- Create an account, or log in.
- Go to My Account > Settings > Tax Section.
- Add your Reseller number or other valid Tax ID number.
- If your ID is longer than 20 characters, please remove all spaces and dashes (-).
- If you submit your business license or UBI instead of a Reseller/Tax ID, you can still enroll in our Wholesale program, but if your order is picked up in or delivered to Washington state, the order will be taxable.
- Select your State (if you're registered in the USA), or your Country (if outside the USA).
- Add your Tax Form Expiration Date if appropriate.
- Click Update, and watch for your enrollment confirmation. Confirmation usually takes less than 24 hours!
Alternately, you can fax a copy of your Tax ID / Reseller Permit to 509-838-2602, attn: Wholesale Program. Be sure to include your email address so we can link your wholesale information to your rings-things.com account.
Once you've submitted your current, valid** resale ID, please allow 24 hours for processing and validating. Once your account has been validated, we'll send you a confirmation email. At that point, you will automatically see your wholesale prices any time you're logged in to the account associated with your Resale ID.
Happy shopping for less!
To Verify Your Enrollment:
Not sure you're seeing the wholesale prices?
- Log in.
- Click on the name or image of any product, to go into that product's details.
- Scroll down on the product's page:
- Between the phrases California Lead Class and Quantity Available you should see the word Wholesale.
- Click the Account icon at the top of the page.
- Click "Settings", then click "Tax Section".
- Add or update your Resale or Tax ID Number and relevant information, and click "Update".
- Your ID must be 20 or fewer characters, so it's ok to remove extra spaces and hyphens (-).
- If you added your tax ID more than 24 hours ago and still aren't seeing wholesale prices, or if you need us to speed it up for you, call us at 1-800-366-2156 (Mon - Fri, 8am - 4pm Pacific time).
To Compare Wholesale and Retail Prices
- When you are logged into your Wholesale account, you do not see (or receive) the retail price.
- To compare the retail and wholesale prices: Log out, or open our store in an alternate browser (not just a different window, but a whole different browser, like FireFox vs. Chrome vs. Internet Explorer).
- Add an item to your cart.
- Make sure it's an item that displays quantity price breaks, and isn't excluded from discounts.
- Click on the shopping cart icon to see your price -- Jot it down.
- Click on the product's name or image to see all the prices. Jot them down.
- Log in.
- Click on the shopping cart icon, and look at the item's price. Compare the price you wrote down before. Sometimes it's slow to update when you log out and in -- you might need to click on the quantity and adjust it up and down to get the cart to refresh the price.
- Stay logged in while shopping, and it will always apply your wholesale prices.
**Keep in Mind
Any person who willfully attempts to evade or defeat any tax or the payment thereof through the use of fraudulent tax information shall, in addition to other penalties provided by law, be guilty of a felony and, upon conviction thereof:
- Shall be imprisoned not more than 5 years
- Or fined not more than $250,000 for individuals ($500,000 for corporations)
- Or both, together with the costs of prosecution